Easyclean Cleaning Services comes fully Insured to cover all aspects of cleaning. It is the law of the land that every self - employed person is covered by a Public Liability Insurance. This will cover for damage to a customer's property.
Easyclean also operate under the current Health and Safety standards which covers all aspects of their cleaning service and includes the following -
● Health and Safety Work Act 1974
● The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 2006
● Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
● Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1998
● The Work at Height Regulations 2005
● The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 2002
● The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
● The Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000
● Pressure Equipment Regulations 1999 (SI 1999/2001)
Working at height
When working at height, site operatives must ensure that the working area is cleared on a period basis to ensure that there is continually a clear and safe working area to prevent slips trips and falls.
PPE requirements -
The necessary Safety equipment is used at all times which include the following -
● Hard hats
● Safety boots
● Hi-vis vest
● Safety gloves
● Safety glasses
A first aid box with enough equipment to cope with the number of workers on site should be provided for by the client or principal contractor.
The client or principal contractor should nominate an appointed person to take care of first-aid arrangements.
The number of appointed first aiders shall be dependent on the number of employees.
The client or principal contractor will ensure that the existing site emergency procedures are followed and that relevant information is given to operatives at time of induction or when changes are made to procedures.